We are excited to introduce to you the newest member of the Wellbeloved Wellness Team. Not only does Kaitlyn have such a sweet disposition she is an amazing instructor. Get ready to work!
1. Why did you chose to become a Barre instructor at Wellbeloved Wellness : I chose to become an instructor at Wellbeloved because the atmosphere was unlike any studio I had been too! The instructors are encouraged to bring their own style and vibe to each class!!
2. What drew you to Barre and becoming an instructor : Gowing up I did ballet so naturally I was attracted to barre. I love the long lean muscles and the inner strength it creates. Getting the chance to combine my love for fitness and helping others has been nothing short of amazing!
3. My favorite post workout meal is a protein shake using chocolate plant fusion vegan protein and dark chocolate almond milk! The combo is tasty, plant powered, and fills you up! 4.People would be surprised to know that I hiked for three weeks on part of the Appalachia trail.
5.If I were stuck on an island and could only bring three things... I’d bring some seeds to start my own farm. A water purifier because you need to stay hydrated. Lastly, I’d bring a shelter of some sort! Boring I know but I’d have what I need to survive!
6.My absolute favorite things to do in my free time are yoga and reading.
7.My favorite drink is a fresh pressed juice with loads of fruits and veggies.
8.My favorite pump up song right now would have to be “yoga” by janelle monae!
9.My favorite restaurant is anejo on Main Street in Falmouth. Their chicken tacos are unreal!
10.My favorite place to visit is a small remote pond up in northern Maine Billy and I have flown too before. Most relaxing and grounding experience being that far in the middle of no where.
11.The first thing I do in the morning is have a cup of black coffee while I stretch! I always start the day with at least 20 minutes of yoga or some other form of movement!
12. Two words to describe me... Spiritual gangster
13. Favorite quote “In a world where you can be anything choose to be kind”